- Blue Label Lacrosse Club
- Director of Lacrosse Operations
- Coach Development
- Boys Coaching Levels 1 & 2
- Girls Coaching Levels 1 & 2
- Coach Cert Level 1
- Referee Cert. Level 1
- Positive Coaching Alliance Certified
- Assistant Coach, CSU-Pueblo Men’s Lacrosse NCAA DII (4yrs) 2016-present
- Assistant Coach
- Offensive Coordinator
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Assistant coach Philippines Lacrosse Association
- 2018 World Lacrosse Games Israel
- 10th place finish
- Colorado College (3yrs)
- Vol. Assistant.
- 2015 10-4 NCAA DIII Appearance.
- 2014 10-6 NCAA DIII Appearance.
- 2013 13-5 NCAA DIII Appearance.
- Vol. Assistant.
- Montville HS, NJ 2009-2010
- Offensive Coordinator, Varsity
- Record 10-3
- Stevenson University 2005-2009 – Business and Law
- All-American Midfielder
- 2x All-Capital Athletic Conference
- Team Captain
- IL Nationally ranked #1
- NCAA Final Four Appearance
- Overall record 41-11
- 70 goals + 27 assists 97 total points as midfielder in 3 seasons as a Mustang.
- Mountain Lakes HS, NJ 2004
- 2004 Attack, Varsity, All-American, All-State, All-Conference, Captain,
- 2003 Midfielder, Varsity, All-State, All-Conference
- 2002 Midfielder, Varsity
- 2001 Midfielder, Freshmen team, Varsity
- IL Nationally Ranked Top 20,
- 3x Group 1 State Champs,
- 3x runner up Tournament of Champions,
- Overall HS record 81-6 as a Laker.
- High School Football
- Group 1 State Champions 2002
- Tri-State HS Heisman Defensive player of the week (2 forced fumbles, 3 recovered, and 3 sacks)
- Linebacker/Halfback/ Special teams
- 3 years varsity
- Overall HS record 39-3
- Outlaws Add Four Players from Open Tryouts
- 2009 USILA Men’s Lacrosse All-America Team
- Men’s Lacrosse Announces 2009 Team Captains
- Stevenson Lacrosse 2009
- President-Philippines Lacrosse Association
- 2018 World Games #10 finish
- Pine Creek HS Offensive Cordinator
- Air Academy HC
- 4A Runner-up
- 3yrs BL.
- U. Indianapolis 2018 Graduate
- 1st Team All-Conference (GLVC)
- GLVC Champion
- Palmer HS 2014 graduate
- 3yrs. BL
- Air Academy graduate
- UCCS Attack Club D2, leading scorer and points 2018
Coach King has been around the game for more than 15 years. As a player, he attended Mountain Vista High School in Highlands Ranch, and played club for 3d and the Thunder Bolt’s. Post high school, Coach King went to Division 2 Adams State for his freshman year. Deciding the school wasn’t fit for him, he transferred to Colorado State University to finish out his under graduate studies. At CSU, he suffered injuries with a torn groin in his sophomore year, and a torn hamstring his junior year. After deciding not to play his senior year, Coach King graduated CSU with a degree in Political Science and Legal Studies. He began attending the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs to receive his teaching license, and picked up playing with the club team. On the club, he racked up 23 ground balls and 2 assists in three games played.
As a coach, Hayden King has over 9 years of experience with boys and girls of all ages. For beginning lacrosse players, Coach King worked for Skyhawks and Colorado State University Youth Sport Camps as the lacrosse coordinator for the two programs. Following that, he picked up a 7thgrade team with Viper Lacrosse Club in Fort Collins. With that team, Coach King and his team won the CYLA championship in his second year. When Coach King decided to move down to Colorado Springs, he began coaching Eaglecrest High School (Aurora, CO) as the Varsity head coach. Prior to taking the position, Eaglecrest had two seasons with records of 2-14 and 3-13, with no All-State selections in those two years. In Coach King’s first year with the program, they improved to a 6-9 record and had two players selected to the All-State teams. Within his two years he has helped send 8 of his players to the next level to play college lacrosse. Finally, Coach King has coached club for POW Lax and 3d Lacrosse.
Currently, Coach King is an Economics and Government teacher at Harrison High School in southern Colorado Springs. As a first year teacher, he’s incredibly excited to begin his career and entrench himself in the Colorado Springs community.
- 3yrs BL
- Palmer HS 4 years varsity
- All-Area Defender
- 2x Academic All-State
- 2015 Team Colorado Brine All-American
- 2016 U. Colorado lacrosse team Club D1
- Semi-Pro Box Lacrosse Mile High Stars RBLL Colorado Champions, National Runner-up.
- 3x DIII All-American Goalie Colorado College
- 3yrs BL.
- Coach Anderson
- Coach Briner
- Coach Jamieson
- Coach Moran